Is there someone in your life right now that absoulutly makes you cringe!?

Let them out here! Here's mine!

My manager/so called friend, she asks me to go out with her and then tells everyone we meet how she's my boss and if it weren't for her I wouldn't have a job. Then she steals from the store. She had her kids in foster care and now it seems like they might be going back there real soon because of her poor choices. Ugh.......

I'm letting go tonight and I'm leaving it right here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My MIL
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• sounds like ur talking about my brothers ex but ended up losing all 8 of her kids ...i wonder why people dont know how to grow up
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yes, plenty. mostly my husband's friends who refuse to accept me even after nine years.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My MIL too - sucks big time!
    phoebe89

Answer by phoebe89 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• The lady I baby sit for. She has dropped her child off for 2 weeks with him feeling like I just pulled him from a freezer and of course he been sick. She is always making last minute changes dropping him early and picking him up late and when I ask for extra pay she says but is egualed out when it didn't
    She also hardly ever has my full payment when she pays the rest is usually given later. Ugh I love her son though How evr he is a handful and not up to speed with his age because she tries to keep him dependent on her. Between the 2 of them it makes the 70 I get a week not worth it. Expectually when I generally have him for 55+ hrs a week!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• my ex aka my daughters dad!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My stepson's biomom. She is just so flaky and it is frustrating to not know if she will be around this week or not.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My mother-in law and my husband's brother who is a rapist... That's it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yes, my soon to be ex husband
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 3:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My almost SIL & almost MIL.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2009