what did u do for your childrens bautizo?

I want to see how others did their babies bautizo and what items did they give out for the recuerdos? And what did you serve for dinner?

mommiediap

Asked by mommiediap at 12:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• You mean baptism? We had it at home, had a nice party. Didn't do any favors, though. It's too many years so I don't recall the menu any longer. I want to say pasta, as the family is primarily Italian...but I'm not positive I'm right.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• mine hasnt done it yet,cause he is so little, i guess when he knows what he doing and asks me to do it,ill record it but other than that the whole church will watch him do it and ill take pictures but im not doing a party or giving out anything,but usually our church does it when the kids understands (average age 9-11) but i guess thats the born again christian style,no ninos either just the church is the witness i guess.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2009