What's the worst pet you ever had?

We had a ferret that chased our feet and bit our ankles. I HATED that thing! Once my cousin put it in my face and immediately it bit onto my eyebrow! Once our friend was here, holding it around the middle with both hands, about chest level. Suddenly it lifted it's head up and latched onto his lower lip! Everyone was laughing so hard, it took a minute for my brother to jump up and pry the thing off!

I also had an iguana, a mean nasty iguana. Whenever he escaped his tank he pooped on my bed. Once halfway through the day I realized I had iguana poop in my hair! He would sit on my hanging clothes in the closet and poop on them, too. When I chased him off the bed, he'd glare at me from across the room. Once he climbed up my back while I was sitting at the computer. When he got to my face and realized where he was, he started hissing at me!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 1:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dad got me a mix dog once her name was Precious, she attacked everyone who was not me, we had to put her down after she bit a little boy down the street.

Then I had a cat that was a Bengal, it was bred with some wild breed of small wild-cat, well one night I got up to pee and it attacked me and bit chunk out of my leg, we re-homed her with older people who had no children( I was a child and it was ok around adults).

I had a mouse once too, he stunk so horrible that my neighbor wanted him and loved him so I just let him have him lol.

Aside of that I've been pretty lucky with my animals, I have a great dog named Jake from the shleter and a kitten who we also got from the shelter, best cat and dog team ever :o).
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 2:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Yikes!

List of future pets for my child:

bird    

guinea pig

kitten

ferret

I have good experiences with pets, but that's limited to cats, dogs and fish.

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I have the world's most annoying dog. My husband loves her, but my three year old and I can't stand her. She chews everything, she purposely knocks my little one down, she jumps, she constantly licks. She's just annoying all in all. I will be happy when.. she's no longer with us. Unfortunately she's only three, so I have a good ten years to go.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• my worst pet was a Mexican Rosy Boa.. those damn things are mean! they bit everytime someone stuck there hands in there cage! then Sopiah learned how to open her cage up! that was it! However i loved my Ball Python.. he was awesome and he loved my newborn to death! he wouldnt let anyone hold her without me being right there! LOL
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 3:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I had a cat that would pee in his sleep!!
    allycally

Answer by allycally at 3:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• awww im sorry to hear bout the ferret....we had two and i miss them dearly...one USED to bite...but it was more like a playfull kind, it never broke skin...but my husband read up on ferrets and found out that if you give them your thumb and they go to bite you shove your thumb far into thier mouth so they cant bite down, and its uncomfortable for them (but doesnt hurt them!!!). my husband did that for a couple weeks and he never bit again! they were both so lovable...man i miss them
    but my biggest mistake for a pet was hampsters. they would have been fine if i couldnt frickin tell the boys from the girls...and i ended up having two boys and a girl...well that girl ended up having about TEN frickin babies...ugh
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 5:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I cannot stand animals but had my fair share growing up. The worst was this hamster, evil little bugger. We couldnt hold him ever because he would just bite us. Then one night right before we moved out of our first apt. that little snot got out of his cage and ate a whole in our carpet under the door to get from the living room to our room. talk about an expensive stupid hamster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• hamster and guinea pig. Stinks so bad. Hamster is so very annoying. Guinea pig was a good pet, but shavings stink so bad and need changing every day.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Back when I used to believe in reincarnation I had a cat named Mogie that I would've sworn I'd really pissed off in another life. She was a behavioral pee-er. Once, she even S**T in my bed while I was lying in it!!!! I love animals but there are times when I envisioned tossing her against the wall. We had a love/hate relationship for ten years of piss and crap everywhere. My LH was a real softie when it came to animals. No one would ever guess by looking at him. At his funeral service I had a whole poster full of pictures displayed of him and our pets over the years. Mogie was our first cat and we'd both get mad and threaten to toss her outside, but it took ten years and her peeing on the couch for us to finally do it. He kept her in the garage for a month first because he just couldn't bear to let her go. Being outside was what she'd always wanted, so finally we turned her loose....I loved her, but it was endless frustration.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My mom never let us kids have a hamster because when she was a kid she had a hamster that ate it's own babies.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009