Not Normal For Me...At All

My Period Came On The 15 (October) And It Stopped Yesterday Morning.
I Was very Heavy. But It Hasnt Came Back On. My Normal Period Is ALWAYS 6-7 Days. It Has Never Been That Short. Any Ideas To What Could Be Going On? Thanks Ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Health

• make an appt with your gyno to be safe. Was it different from you normal periods?
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Could you be pregnant? If it is possible, maybe what you thought was your period was really implantation bleeding..?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Yes It Was very different, i actually wasnt do for my period til the 18th. it was heavier than usual, and not very dark.

and yes it is possible for me to be pregnant because me and hubby have been tryin for a baby
    but i figured since i started bleeding then im not....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• 1244anony's on right track. With my third baby I did get my period but for only a couple of hours light bleeding, spotting for 1 day. Usually my periods were very heavy and long too. A couple of days later when I realized my full period never came in I thought I could be pregnant then, I was.

Cysts, for example, which I've had too are more often with heavy nonstop periods/ovulation mucus.

Try a test in about a week!

lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Hmm... I would recommend contacting your Dr. just to be safe. Sorry I can't be any help. I pray all is well, and that it's implantation bleeding so you can get your baby!!=)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Thank You Ladies For Advice And Opinions :) I Really Appreciate It :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2009