So what is...

So, what's the best movie you have seen in a while? Or what is you favorite move of all time? I'm wanting to watch a good movie! We watched "7 Pounds" lastnight, and for all who haven't seen that.. I would recommend it! Thank you all in advance!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kids and DH and I went to "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" on thurs night and laughed our butts off. hubby and I went to "orphan" last month.... was sooooooooo good too
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:09 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Oooooo . . . I want to see Orphan, but haven't yet. If you like scary movies, I would check out 1408 with John Cusack . . that movie was NUTS. We liked it. It made the hair on my arms stand up quite a few times . . . creepy! We watch movies all the time, so only certain ones really "stick out." The last house on the left was good . . . slightly disturbing, but it evened itself out. What kind of movies do you like? I love scary/paranormal type movies. I can deal with blood/gore movies that are truly scary, but not just because of the blood and gore . . . something with suspense and substance.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I read the spoiler for Orphan, cheating, naughty me! But it didn't ruin it for me whatsoever... brilliant film

Recently rented too "17 again" which we thought would be super lame but was refreshing and light.

My DH and I rent at least 4 movies a week, sometimes more. We don't goto a LOT of theater movies... perhaps 6 a year at this point.... 4 with kids and a couple just us
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Oh yeah . .. I saw 17 again . . . we enjoyed it!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• 'Dirty Dancing' is my favorite and 'The Notebook'!! Can't wait to see 'Dear John' though!
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 2:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Some of these are oldies but goodies, some are new:
    A Walk In The Clouds, 17 Again, The Other Boleyn Sister, A Soldier's Girl, Wristcutters: A Love Story, Breakdown, To Wong Foo - Thanks For Everything, The Proposal, Three to Tango, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Ice Age 3, The Hangover, 10 Things I Hate About You, Lake House, Fired Up.
    MomaDucky

Answer by MomaDucky at 3:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Didn't think it would be up my alley, but "Gran Torino" was excellent!!! I haven't heard of one person who hasn't thought it was great!!! I may have to buy that one!!!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 5:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My favorite movie has ALWAYS been "Jumpin' Jack Flash." It is so hilarious I laugh my butt off everytime I watch it...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2009