Could I be pregnant? Plz answer. need opinions!

I was on the pill for 4-5yrs. I have been OFF the pill for 2 & a half months. i had a period right after stopping the pill and then havent had a period since. Am I Pregnant? I have been having unprotected sex because i would like to be pregnant asap!

tae07

Asked by tae07 at 2:12 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• so you last had a period about six weeks ago? and if you haven't had one since at all I think you should get a doctor's appointment for an exam and test. That's a long time to be without a period if you've been pretty regular until then, unless you're pregnant. Good Luck!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Go get a pregnancy test, and take it. If you have had unprotected sex, then YES of course you could be pregnant. The only way to know is to test. I was off of my BC pills for 1 month.. had 1 period, and with the 1st ovulation got pregnant with my daughter. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Best wishes!
    mamasarias

Answer by mamasarias at 6:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• didn't you post this question last month and get the exact same answers? take a test
    Anonymous

• Yes i did post a similar question but didnt get very many answers!! I took a test 2 weeks ago! and it was negetive..im going to the doctor the 26th..so hopefully they say I am pregnant!
    tae07

Answer by tae07 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2009