my one month old is bottle fed, and sometimes she spits up out her mouth and nose..now why is that??

miss_ashley225

Asked by miss_ashley225 at 2:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • Someone at church yesterday just told me that her daughter would spit up out of her nose and the doctor said that was a sign of reflux. Ask your doctor about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Im breastfeeding my daughter, and the only time she has ever spit up through her nose was when she ate too much expressed milk out of a bottle. Sometimes with a bottle they will just keep eating after they are full and their little tummies cant handle that much. Try burping her every ounce or so and waiting a bit to see if she is still acting hungry, if shes not them try giving her a paci instead so she can still suck, but not overeat and make herself sick.
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2009