whats something cute your kid has told you or someone else?

my dd that is 2 was talking to her dad on the phone..he is deployed and hasnt been home for a while now and well she crossed her arms and screamed into the phone that she was frustrated at him ..he about died when she said that...but then it was time to go and she told him no daddy you cant leave...

now tell me what your kids say

SPC.armywife

Asked by SPC.armywife at 3:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I called my nephew a lucky duck he laughed for a good 20 minutes he thought it was the funniest thing. My other nephew would say dickless instead of ridiculous. Also my niece tries to say auntie Jenae and it comes out nani nae. I love it! My son is too young to talk yet, but I 'm excited to hear his cute things.

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I was driving with my 2 1/2 yr old son one day and I wasn't paying any particular attention to him as I was kinda daydreaming, until I heard him yelling at me "I'm talkin you, I'm talkin you!" over and over, until I responded. I couldn't help but laugh. And then when he gets mad at dad, he yells "Brandon!" instead of dad. I really have to try and keep a straight face when he does that!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 4:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My 5 year yr. old grandson ask about Jesus and going to be with Jesus alot. He ask me one day when will we go to be with Jesus in heaven. I told him he will come in the rapture to take us all to be with him, and he ask "when the rapture takes off?" He ask this because i told him once in the rapture we will rise and float up in the air to meet Jesus, and that is why he said "when the rapture takes off".
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Aw. My daughter will be 3 in January and the other day I bought two cupcakes for after dinner, one for her and one for me, wellll she ate hers after dinner but I didn't have mine until lunch the next day. When she discoveredthat I was eating a cupcake she came to me with the package they were in in her little hand and walked right up to me and said "WHY YOU DO THAT?! YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOOOWW" I about died laughing because she was dead serious and was so angry at me for eating that cupcake and not sharing it with her... So funny. I almost went to my room to humor her but she got so overwhelmed she started to cry so I had to cuddle her and explain that she had already had her cupcake the night prior and that maybe we will get some more to share soon.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 7:14 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My 2 year old son was fallowing me around yesterday while I was cleaning the bathroom. I know he was talking to me but I guess I just wasn't paying attention. He kept saying "Mommy, I love you!" I usually say "I love you too Zach!" but, I didn't this time and he said he loved me a few times (I know I heard him I just focused on getting that bathroom clean and in my own thoughts). Finally he said "Mommy, don't you love me??" He finally got my attention and I told him that I love him too. So funny the things they say.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My DS says so many cute things, but the most recent one was when we were driving and saw a convertible with the top down. He said "Mommy, that car broke!"
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• ME AND MY DD WERE IN A PUBLIC BATHROOM AND WHEN WE FLUSHED THE TOILET IT KINDA LEAKED A LITTLE IN THE BACK ...SHE SAID MOMMY WE NEED TO GET SOME STICKY TAPE TO FIX IT LOL!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My niece was in the bathroom with her grandmother who was applying some night cream to her face and neck. My niece asked, "Grammy, what is that you are putting on your face?". Grammy replied, "It is cream so I don't get wrinkles." My niece very seriously said, "I don't think it is working."
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 9:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2009