anyone else watch my antonio?

what did you think about tully leaving tonight? to me i thought it was the best way for antonio to go..you know out with the old and in with the new i sure hope miranda wins!!!

SPC.armywife

Asked by SPC.armywife at 4:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was sad to see her go, but a lot of the things she was doing to win him was just making her look like a nutcase. Comming out in the wedding dress was just over the top. She did it to herself. And his mom is brutal! But when you've got a hott son like Antonio you've gotta be a semi-bitch....lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I tried to get into the show :( Maybe i just like the buttholes like the guys on tool academy. I watch that show religiously just to shake my head and go dang.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i watch tool acaademy as well im kind of hoping that teeshaw and nicole win.......
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 4:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• ewwwe I think he's icky...he has a foot fetish blech
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009