WHAT DO U THINK?

THE BEST BIRTH CONTROL IS? I AM HAVING A BABY IN JAN AND WAS GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE BEST BIRTH CONTROL.. I TRYED THE IUD AND DIDNT WORK FOR ME...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite has been Nuvaring. Easy to use and my dr told me I could put in a new one after 3 weeks and not have to mess with my period at all, I love it! But you can't use it while you're breastfeeding.

Answer by missanc at 8:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I had my tubes tied after my 3rd child almost 16 years ago because traditional forms of bc weren't working for me.
    Hope you find something that works for you!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Before my TUBEL, I just took the old fashioned birth control pill every day. It woked for me.

I got my TUBEL 23 years ago. Have not gotten pregnant sense.

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i was on iud but it made me gain 12 lbs in 2 months i got it removed almost 3 weeks ago and i have lost 10lbs .. I love the patch i was on it for 3 years and I loved it I wish i were on it now but my local health dep dont carry it. I am on the pill Lo Ovral 28 which is a low hormonal pill I just started it when i got my mirena removed !! Im still using condoms too prevent pregnancy bc i wanna make sure the meds are in my system
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 7:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I don't believe in birth control Abstain while you're ovulating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2009