How do I make?

We're getting my daughters pictures taken around Halloween which also be the time she's turning 7 months old. We've decided to go with her wearing tutu's and onesies with a headband. Well I made a tutu that is purple and pink and she'll wear a onesie to match and then for the Halloween pictures I'm making an orange and black tutu with a matching onsie. Well I want her to also have matching headbands but can't figure out how to make them. I would like them to be big. Anyone know how to make? I would like them to be cheaper please. We're trying to save money. Thanks!

BethRae

Asked by BethRae at 6:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get some wide elastic and whatever color of material you want...sew the material into a tube, thread the elastic thru the tube, sew together in the size you need. Attach a bow or lace for decoration
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Oh and most of the time, the stores will sell the leftover pieces cheaper since you won't need much
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• try looking on google or you tube!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2009