i wonder if this person was a kid or something?

i was on my youtube account and this was a reply to a video of a baby laughing..which btw was soo darn cute but anyways this is what this person put..

babies are helpless. especially when they poop their pants because I don't help them. I make them smell it for a long time.That makes them cry sometimes, which is good because that's the only time babies make me happy. Stupid babies!!!Someday I hope there are no more people at all, just a clean planet with healthy oceans and jungles. but no people. babies are stupid. they make the house smell like butt. the crappy smell lingers on your clothing when you leave to go out to party. do you know how difficult it is to get laid when you smell like baby crap?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sounds like a disgruntled teen whose parents had a baby recently.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Sounds like a sociopath and like if no body gets them help soon the can be our next column bine!!!!!!!!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yep it's a teen because the phrase "smell like butt" is a teen slang for smells like crotch. I work with alot of teens and it's used frequently

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Probably a teenager with nothing better to do. Kinda like the trolls here on CM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• wow. obama replied to a youtube. interesting.
    Anonymous