Anyone know any good all inclusive carribbean vacation deals?

My husband and I are planning for a possible vacation for next year at this time (that is if I can handle being away from our baby that long) and I was wondering if anyone had any good experiences with all inclusive resorts in the carribbean, or at all really. I want someplace romantic and somewhat secluded... not a tourist trap with a bunch of attractions. We want a relaxing on the beach vacation....

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 7:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Travel

• Never been there but I suggest seeing a travel agent. There are some really great deals right now because of the economy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Our favorite is actually in Mexico. on the Riviera Maya. Look into Iberostar Grand Paraiso Hotel. We went in June. This is an adults only all inclusive complex. The restaurants are excellent. Rooms are gorgeous, Beach is beautiful. pool is awesome. The staff is beyond any dream. Our balcony overlooked the serenity pool and a look to the left was the ocean. I cannot say enough about the experience. 2 years ago we went to the Iberostar Paraiso Maya ( right next door) It was wonderful...but lots of kids. It is incredible how completely you relax when your "mom button" is on off for a week. Here is a link:

http://www.iberostar.com/EN/Riviera-Maya-hotels/Iberostar-Grand-Hotel-Paraiso_3_117.html

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Check out www.bookit.com. A friend of mine just got back from St. Thomas after booking one of their packages and he claimed that it was great! It was airfare, 7nights, all inclusive food and drinks, and even included a hotel nanny! He only paid $600 per person. I'm planning a getaway for late next spring, and I will definately use this website. GL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• The adults only places might be good since it'll be your first time away from the little one and if you see someone w/ their kids you'll miss him more. I have a local travel agent that booked our cruise for us if you need to give her a call. Her name is Lydia and she's in Franklin. She books all of Rob and Dana's stuff and gets great deals and upgrades.
    mom22littlegirl

Answer by mom22littlegirl at 11:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• sure, there are a ton now!! depends on when you want to go!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009