is it over???

my daughter and her boyfriend are both friends on my facebook.so iclicked on today.my dd boyfriend is from columbia.they have no kids and are both around 25..my daughter wrote about the jp who wouldnt marry the couple that was interacial.she was mad.her bf got on and said keep the races pure and he agreed with what the justice said.i also saw that his icon was a real pretty latino woman with big breast and blonde hair.he was never like this before.now they live together and my dd thinks she is going to marry him.they are going to columbia for xmas and i told her that i wanted to send his mom a note and i could get it translated. she said no and he was getting weird.any ideas???cant figure it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Human trafficing comes to mind...sorry but if it was my dd and the bf was acting like this, I definately would not let her go.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• ok im being really dumb but what is human trafficing?and we tried to stop her telling her of the dangers.she is paying for this all herself.she thinks she is going to get ingaged down there im not thinking so any more.i really feel bad for her she really loves him....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Sounds like he is cheating or concidering and most definately does not want to have kids with your dd. I wish her luck just be there for her when they crash and talk to her now about your concerns. I would also request her to post pone the trip. Good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• human trafficking is where a guy takes the woman to a country where she thinks she will be married (ior other) and instead gets sold into sex trafficking
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• thanks jadesmommy...actually i looked it up after you had written it.hmm reminds me of something along those lines that he once mentioned in front of me.i asked him why he would say something like that and he said she would be good at it..i was like wtf.gotta do something about this.so i gave him the benefit of the dought but now i cant reach her threw her cell phone .only to think that someone has said something to her about the posting...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Wah this sounds a little scary!! i would really try to urge her to slow down, there is the rest of her life to get married! She's so young, the Columbia thing is scary too. Maybe you could work out a plan for her, for just in case something bad happens there, so she will know what to do, and you will have a way of knowing what's going on. Have you seen the movie "Taken"? I do not want to freak you out or anything, just have her watch it.
    What seems weird may be fine, but I don't think you can be too careful. So many girls are naive, and so many women who get hurt could have prevented it. I pray that it all works out for you and your daughter.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• ya my husband asked him if he ever had the seen the movie taken....(meaning this is whats going to happen to you buddy)she knows she can always come home.she says she is taken money down there that he doesnt know.we are getting her calling cards.and something about the cell phone so she can call up here.we told her anything happens go to the police station the consolet .she found out where it was...or the embassy.he is right in the capitol.we said we would be on the first flight if worse came to worse.i hope it doesnt.
    Anonymous