Was I wrong or is he out of line?

Okay.. so I got in the shower this weekend and after being in there for only a minute, my husband knocks on the door screaming at me.. "My son needs to pee, so you need to hurry up!" Well it upset me the way he did it, because he could have done it nicely. So I didn't put conditioner in my hair or anything and I did rush. However, when I got out, I did brush my teeth before I got out of the bathroom. Mainly from habit though. I wasn't trying to keep him from peeing but I could hear him in the living room playing his video game. So as soon as I turned my toothbrush off, I hear banging on the door. "WHAT are you DOING?" and I was like, I'm coming. Hang on. So when I go out into the bedroom to change clothes, he's still hollaring at me, saying I did it on purpose. Then my SS, 8 yrs old, came up to me apologzing for his daddy "getting on to me" .. Was I wrong.. or is he just an asshole. He was mad because I brushed my teeth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he was out of line but you were wrong to brush your teeth as well...I hate not having 2 bathrooms...I always ask if anyone needs to use it before I go in...if they do, tough, they should have went before I got in there.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Anger management , he sounds like a hot head . be careful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I second the anger management thing. That's excessive.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 10:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• he could have let him pee while u were in the shower he is only 8, my nephews have done that while I was in the shower. or could he have waited by the door while his son pee if he really had 2 go. or u could have just jumped out really quick u should not have brushed ur teeth. there is no way he should have gotten really mad.
    Mrs2009

Answer by Mrs2009 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2009