growling

my dd is 4 mths and has recently started to growl at me constantly? she has a dry diper, clean clothes, full tummy. what does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• means she learned a cool new noise and has decided to exercise it! DS has done that for a few months now as well. of course its mostly if we hug/kiss him too much (he hates being confined, he'd rather be walkin around lol) he's almost 11 months. But its just another way learned to express herself. is she babbling other noises too? or has she? keep an eye on her for the next month or two, and if she adds another noise to her "vocabulary" you know she's just learning how to chat with you!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• my son did that .. still does it quite alot and he is 2yrs now ... i think is how they communicate with us.
    when my son did and still does .. we just think is sooo cute. He else used to bark like a little puppy when he was like 6-7mnths old.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yes she has been babbling for a while now with different sounds and pitch. I just wanted to make sure she wasnt angry or that I was doing something wrong. she is one pampered baby so I dont know what more I could do for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• She's learned a new sound. My son who is 11 months has decided that whispering is his new thing. Even though he can only say things like dada and moma, he whispers things when it gets dark. lol It's funny watching them learn new things
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• That's nothing. My DD growled and then bit my DH. LOL. Your baby is just learning new sounds.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Mine is a grunter.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 10:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• zacharysmom...my guy whispers too...he started it around 8 months on a long car ride (thank goodness haha). now he'll start screamin and if i whisper back to him to talk quietly he'll start babbling in whispers haha....its cute aint it?
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2009