What are you getting for Xmas?

Or what do you want? I have no idea what I want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids(2girls) save their change throughout the year and they buy gift for immediate family (each other, mom & dad, grandma, aunt Mae and auntie Laina). Last year our oldest then 10 saved about 80bucks and our youngest then 3 saved 40. So from them last year I received a new Camelback water bottle for our Disney trip this past spring and Bath & Body Works stuff. From hubby I got the new Dolce & Gabana fragrance, tickets to see the Jonas Bros. (oh hush!), Mittens the cat from the movie BOLT, season 5&6 of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (to complete the series) and a gift card from Saphora (sp?).

This year I want the book Wicked, the movie Meet Me In St. Luis and Gone With The Wind and a gift certificate to the spa to use during our long New Year's weekend family trip to Stonewall Resort in West Virginia.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• nothing. Well, whatever the kids pick out for me at the Santa Secret Workshop at school. Other then that I don't get anything, nor do I want anything. We spend the money on the kids.
    Last year I got a keychain, a pen and a little plaque with a poem on it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• nothing really. This xmas is for our daughter. Since hubby is unemployed and still looking for a job. But she always gets mommy and daddy things at the santa's workshop at school.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2009