BH???

I am pregnant with child #4. My 1st 2 pregnancies were perfect and then with my 3rd I had problems and had to be induced at 32 weeks. So far, everything has been okay this time around but I am only 18 weeks along and for the last 2 days I have been having pains that I could swear are BH... Isn't it WAY too early for this?

Gigi76825

Asked by Gigi76825 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope, with my 2nd I started getting them right before 20 weeks. Just be careful and be sure it's not real labor.
    mychinababy

Answer by mychinababy at 9:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Did you end up delivering early?
    Gigi76825

Answer by Gigi76825 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• BH contractions happen throughout the entire pregnancy, regardless of whether you feel them or not. 20 weeks is the average time women start feeling them, but it's possible to feel them in the first trimester or not at all throughout the whole pregnancy. So not too early, and it probably doesn't have anything to do with labor, though I would keep an eye on them just to notice any differences between what you normally feel and what might be real.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You feel them earlier with later children according to my MW. I never felt a single one with DD (she was born at 42w 2d) but this time around I started feeling them at about 20wks. Totally okay!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2009