How long does it take for periods to go back to normal after stopping birth control pills?

I just finished my pack, and my period pretty much at the same time, And now its 5 days later and I got my period again, (oh and i didnt have sex because I'm gona try the shettles method n do it on ovulation day) anyways, whats up with the period coming back thing? happen to anyone out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your period should go back to normal right away. The pill is given to women with waco periods so they can take them for a few months and come off of them and their periods might be more normal.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My period the same thing with in 5 days it was back and then the next month my period followed the schedule of the 2nd period Ihad gotten.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 10:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2009