what can I do?

me and my SO have been together for almost 2 years and we have a 4 mth old daughter together but since I have had her I have no sex drive. I got the Depo shot at my 6 week checkup and I dont know what I can do to spice things up again? any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Same here. I got my depo shot at the six week mark, then I got a IUD put in a month later and I didnt want to have sex bc I was scared it would hurt and so I just completely ignored my SO because I was scared, but then one day he made the first move and was being very sweet and gental so we did it and it was good but I still have no drive to do it again. I was thinking maybe I should go to the dr. and check on something to boost my labido or try a sex shop see what they offer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2009