Pink Roses?

My SO someday well when ever he actually goes to the store and dont send me he always buys my roses. He always buys red roses. Well today we have a "date" finally we havent had one night to ourselves in 3 months, so we are going to the movies and out to eat well lat night he came home with pink roses, he went bought candy to sneak in the theater for today. Why would he get pink. What does pink mean? I know red means I love you, but I am not sure about the pink. I thought pink was sympathy. Why do you think he changed his normal ways. He is a very predicable person. I think they are beautiful, but I wonder what is the meaning behind the pink.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You could google the meaning. He probably got pink, because they were either out of red (or they didn't look nice) or just to change things up. Guys don't usually get too deep into meanings, you know?
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 10:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Maybe they were out of red! Maybe he thought the pink ones were different, and special. Be glad you get roses!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I doubt he knows the meaning behnd the colors (i dont). He probably thought a change might be nice or that you would like them more (could pink be your fav color?). He might have just wanted to be different this time.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• If you don't know what it means how can you expect that he does?

Pink roses are beautiful. You are a lucky woman.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• OMG really? I don't mean to bash or anything but geeze. I got flowers twice from my ex husband in the 5 years they were together, If someone sent me flowers I don't care if they were puke green as long as they were meant for me. You sound like you have a good man, don't over analyze every little thing he does!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2009