I NEED ADVICE ASAP!!!

Sooo.. last night this number texted my phone. i didnt know who it was and instead of trying to find out i just said bye and left it alone. Well my Fiance FREAKED out... we were having dinner at my brothers house who is also my neighbor and he wouldnt give the phone back to me and so i got pissy with him and it made him feel like an ass-as he told me- in front of my brother. So he got up and walked out he asked if i was going to go with him and so i got up and walked out with him... well he wouldnt walk next to me and so i told him i was going back inside because i hate being in the dark alone because of something that happened when i was younger.- he knows this- so he left. he wouldnt talk to me the rest of the night. so i left an apology note on the mirror in the BR and he ripped it up and left in on the sink for me to see..??? WHAT DO I DO!!!? He wont even let me apologize to him at all!!!

Ashlei_nichole9

Asked by Ashlei_nichole9 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• He's the one who made himself look like "an ass." Not knowing the history we can't say whether or not he had reason to fly off the handle like this but obviously he is a very jealous person (which surely you knew). What did you have to apoligize for anyway? Did you do anything wrong? I think you being apologetic just confuses the matter. You two need to be grown ups and talk this out like adults. If you are on this site then you must be a mom and you owe it to your child to not behave like teenagers (even if you are)!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Tell him to call that number and see who it is, and to get over it. So funny bc the other night I was at my moms and My SO calls me and was like why are searching some guy name steve gonsalves on your facebook, I started laughing my ass off and told him bc thats my new man and I am so in love with him and never coming home. All he had to do was go to the guys page and see that it was steve from ghost hunters, he is so dumb. Guys auto think the wrong things, I would call the number and ask who it was and let your BF talk to him/her and get things cleared up. He will get over it, soon guys also dont stay mad for long, good luck.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You had no need to apologize, that just made yourself look guilty. I'd tell your dh to get over it and just ignore him. Let him be pissy, he's acting like an ass over a wrong number.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• by u saying sorry u are admitting guilt, u did nothing wrong, u dont have anything to apologize for.
    Mrs2009

Answer by Mrs2009 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• ya dont say your sorry.i was just coming home fro my husbands work and my cell phone went off.i answered it nobody was on the other line.so there i was talking into the phone.thinking nobody has this number.who could it be.but actually anything could have happened.sounds like to me there may be trust issues if not can you say bipolar.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• He sounds like a psycho controlling jerk.
    Anonymous