Funny? Didn't she once claim to have landed in a hot-fire zone of Tuzla? lol...

Hillary Clinton has been caught out “mis-speaking” again in a manner that suggests that she hasn’t learnt from past experiences of her globe-trotting, “lily-gilding” speeches:
The Europa, where most journalists covering the decades-long conflict stayed, was famed as Europe’s most bombed hotel, earning the moniker “the Hardboard Hotel”.
However, the last Provisional IRA bomb to damage the Europa was detonated in 1993, two years before President Clinton and his wife checked in for the night.
The last time the Europa underwent renovations because of bomb blast damage was in Jan. 1994, 22 months before the presidential entourage booked 110 rooms at the hotel.
Mrs Clinton told assembled politicians at Stormont: "When Bill and I first came to Belfast we stayed at the Europa Hotel … even though then there were sections boarded up because of damage from bombs.”

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She is a CLINTON. Since when are they known for giving factual information about anything?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Or remember when Hillary Clinton claimed a substantial role in the Northern Ireland peace process. She even used it as part of her “experience” argument against Barack Obama during the election. Only to have Lord Trrimble (who won the Noble Peace Prize for HIS efforts) say she was nothing more than a Cheerleader?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/08/wuspols108.xml

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• old news from Fox news
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• what a disgrace.not surprising from this admin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Ahhh no problem.
    Its the only way she can get any attention. lol
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Weren't you around when this was discredited the first time? Not sure what you point is.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• (her statements being discredited is what I meant) I am having trouble typing and thinking today. Must be anticipation of vacation!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

LOL.... Nope, I have been traveling Asia for the last few weeks..... I searched for it before I posted it, but I guess I missed it...  No worries, not like we haven't discussed an article more than once... :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• No, not here, on the news is what I was saying.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2009