pantyhose look without the hose

I am going to a wedding in a few weeks and I would like to have the look of pantyhose without the hose. Does anyone have any suggestions on a spray or anything else that would make my bear legs look nice and even colored? My skin tone is like a halle berry color. thanks

ngreg3

Asked by ngreg3 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They have footless hose that hold you in real great at Walgreens. Use a selftanner and apply a oil on your leggs for shine , but pat dry with the oil and rub in with lotion after afew hours after self tanner.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Yes, I sell professional products and have 2 recs-
    Fake Bake spray on tan, not oily not greasy not orange, looks awesome, and will darken about 6 hours after application
    Big Sexy tan in a can, this is just cosmetic, but pretty, if it is raining don't use!
    I would spray these in the bathtub on dry skin, after you shave and shower, it is easier to clean up the overspray, don't waste your money on the hose in a can junk at the drugstore, it flaked and looked awful!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• walmart has some spray on stuff called airbrushed legs, it looks good if you can do it w/o streaks :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009