Do you have costumes for your pets.....?

My six month Saint Bernard is going to be a Clown... LOL... 70lbs. of love...

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love it! i dont have any costumes for mine... I want to but just dont want to spend the money :) I love when pets have costumes tho. Cracks me up :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• That has to be cute. I have a 20 pound mutt I've been thinking about making a costume for. I think she would put up with it. My 13 mo grandson is going to be a Ewok from Star Wars.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My Maltese will be a ladybug,my beagle will be a fire dog,english bulldog a bumble bee and my pikignese will be a clown...
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 11:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I was thinking about dressing my dogs up as hot dogs. It's a pretty simple costume to make and I thought it would be cute.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I have never seen any costumes big enough to fit them. If I found them I would at least try it. The most we have done in the past is put a bow tie around their neck, a doggie bunny ears headband, antler headband, and a santa hat, but that's it.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 11:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2009