32 weeks preg and hormonal

I am 32 weeks... and can tell I am getting more Hormonal. It was kinda funny the other day but my poor husband is starting to get me taking it out on him. What helps you cope? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i just try to be chill, and if i feel the hormones and bitchy-ness coming on i either go into a different room and try to entertain myself or im like hey why dont you go hang out with some friends or go to your dads house. or i go to walmart and walk around for a bit. i just have to either be alone or entertain myslef until i can feel calm again lol

hubbs can tell when the moods are coming and he makes himself scarce lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yes, relocate yourself to somewhere more interesting when you feel bitchy. or just let him deal with it. as long as there's no chance of him leaving you, oh well you're pregnant!

mine doesn't handle an OUNCE of bitchiness, so if i get hormonal he's like, oh hell no i'll just leave you
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2009