Does jaw pain mean anything?

I've had some jaw pain along with other dizziness etc.. I paid my $60.00 nonrefundable fee for health care in WI. I never heard back. We're jobless here. Migraines & Stress.. I'm weepy & feel bad. This 'site is all I have. (BTW no . I can't get Dental Care. We're on a cash only Basis since 2000. I nearly Died from A bad tooth when my mouth froze shut.)

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Health

• your mouth froze shut? not sure what that means. i'm sorry for your pain and distress. call your social worker in your county and tell her your need medical care. most counties have at least random dental clinics specifically for low income. In the meantime be sure to floss regularly, scrape that tongue and swish your mouth with warm salt water before brushing to free food debris and calm down any swelling. Also you might try your county united way. maybe they can help somehow.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2009