Why is it that those who call themselves Christians are the most judgemental and hypocritical people around? Doesn't the Bible say to love one another as you would love yourself? Why all the hatred for anything and everyone the slightest bit different from you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Pot. Kettle. Black.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I don't know what kind of Christians your hanging out with. NOT EVERY Christian is judgemental and hypocritial to the extent your pertaining too. Every person in their right mind is judgemental and hypocritical at some point in their life. And these "Christians" you're talking about..They will be judge when it is there time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• im sorry you've only met the "Christians" that give the good Christians a bad name

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Because the loud ones answer the questions and the nice ones are off having a life. No offense to anyone nice who happens to stop by today. In other words the hypocrites embarrass us all!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• so who's hating who now? Hate has always been around and will always be around. It usually stems from jealousy of things in possession of another person or a relationship between two other people. Hatred exists in all levels of all religions and all jobs, education, races, social groups too. Distance yourself in your free time from people who upset you and if you work outside your home and it's there look for another job. But it will be there too. It's a cat fight world amongst humans for the most, the best to be possessed by one person.

I have come to more peace in me accepting as existing things I do not approve of but placing a lot of space and time between myself and who's life is bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• popcorn

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• what do you think your question does?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• "Because the loud ones answer the questions and the nice ones are off having a life. No offense to anyone nice who happens to stop by today. In other words the hypocrites embarrass us all!"

I agree with this. Idk what happened OP, but the squeaky wheel always gets the grease. The loud and intolerant Christians seem to get the most attention while the normal, true Christians just go on with their lives and mind their own beeswax. I take comfort in knowing that the loud, obnoxious Christians will get theirs in the end... they are not "saved" and they will be very shocked when they see where they're really headed after they die.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Now why am I left thinking is this a troll trying to stir trouble !!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt we just do tis question the other day ?

Not all Christians are alike, isnt this a bit of a generalistion ? Says THE MUSLIM

Please give us a break, quit the nonsense !!!!!!!!

zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 11:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I've noticed this with some of the "Christians" around my hometown. Every Sunday they are in church, they are at every church function and greet you with a smile, yet they have the harshest words for anyone who has strayed, or doesn't follow the same path as they do and they think they are better then everyone else. They are quick to criticize anyone they think is wrong, but when it comes to their own kids, the excuses start flying. I'm not saying this of all Christians, this is just my observation and experience with the Christians in my hometown.
    Anonymous