What is the most idiotic commercial you've seen lately?

And the funniest?

lol for me it has to be the 'snuggie' commercial. I was watching it and the whole time I had the /:\ face... They kept doing the 'raising the roof" dance! and NOW THERE IS EVEN A SNUGGIE FOR YOUR DOG... LOL really? dummmmmmb

The funniest one Ive seen is the toyota one where theyre searching for the dog with squeaker toys lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate those "prostate" problem commercials. Going and Going and Going.. UGH

I love the Geico comercials, especially the pot hole one where they get a flat tire. "Ohh Did I do that? " Let me get out my cell phone. Oh I can't cause I'm a pot hole. LMAO
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• This one is probably more in the idiotic category but it made me laugh. The Taco bell one with the black jack taco, the voice over is saying "Black boots, black pants" but I cracked up when he says "black eye" and the guy takes off his sunglasses and he has a black eye!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 19, 2009