Please help a girls husband out, anyone know anything about Linkin Park?

My husbands car was broken into last night in our apartment parking lot. He was getting in the car to go to work and his glove box was open. He thought our daughter did it yesterday and just closed it not thinking anything of it. He started driving and went to grab a CD and realized EVERY SINGLE ONE of his CDs are gone. He had probably close to $3000 worth of CDs in his car. He is upset obvously but mostly because he had some limited edition cds that were litterally sold for like 2 weeks. So my question is does anyone know all the Linkin Park CDs or the songs on them so I can at least try to get him some of the CDs back. He is an avid fan. I am pretty upset about the Top Gun sound track because it has our first dance for our wedding on it but I already have the songs from that on my computer for our DJ.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• You could go to there web site. They should have all the cd names on there.

Answer by louise2 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• agree w/ pp
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• heres a link to amazon and it has their cd's on it. I love them too, hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=linkin+park&x=19&y=16
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i like linkin park: some of their songs are"
    Given up ---- off their most recent cd Minutes to Midnight
    Crawling ----- off their first cd Hybrid Theory
    Papercut
    Pts.OF.Athrty --- cd Reanimation
    Somewhere I Belong ---- from cd Meteora
    Breaking the Habit
    Numb/Encore -- Collision course by Jay z cd

That's some, hope that helps
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2009