If you were a foster parent, and the local authorities wanted to put the Heene boys in your custody, would you take them?

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 11:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Only in a corporal punishment state.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I guess I am clueless. Who are the HEENE boys?

Answer by louise2 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Ok I googled it. I do not think they are bad kids. It is the parenting that is the problem.

Answer by louise2 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yes. If you have seen the wifeswap episodes they were on they were completely different with some discipline and consistency.
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 11:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• If I had the room and the money, I would love to be a foster parent and would most definitely take these boys into my home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• No. But that's only because I wouldn't be open to boys age 6 & up. If I was, sure.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I can't blame the children for acting like this because they are deeply influenced by their parents. The dad is a freakin' dork why in the world would you tell a 6yr old to do something, doesn't he know that children at that age tell the truth?? I blame the parents for how these boys act and I would take them in and show them the real way to act and respect others if I could afford them.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 12:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• No, I would not, based only on publicity issues. Behavior problems I can deal with, but I don't want my girls dealing with the reporters, etc.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Nope. Would not want the hassle of the media and those boys are out of control. I live near them and all of us were skeptical over this from the get go. The family is insane and I would not bring that into my home.
    Anonymous

• Look up heene music video on YouTube. They all have problems.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2009