Does anyone else's infant fall on their head all the time?

My daugher is 7.5 mos. learning to stand and she falls all the time. It's like every time I turn around she has fallen! She climbs on everything. I guess I need to be right on top of her or behind her all day long. Does anyone else's LO fall this much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lmao my son did ALL the time when he was learning to sit up, stand and walk, he will be one on wed... lol and my poor baby my MIL has hardwood floors so yea!
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My 7month old is learning to sitt all by himself. He will be fine for a couple minutes then fall over backwards and hitt his head on the floor. He dosnt cry all the time, its all about learning. They are going to fall, and they have to learn to get up. Just give them a kiss, and let them get back to it.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• o ya hardwood floors here too! my guy is into everything! he's trying to run now, so he'll lose his balance. or do things like pulls brothers booster chair onto himself. he's just so active i'd never get anything done following him around everywhere! so while i dont like the bumps and bruises, it doesnt stop him, so i guess he's ok with it :-p
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• When my son got to that stage I borrowed those colored foam floor mats that fit together and put a play pen on it. Most of the time I was there to assist him but when I had to leave the room I knew he'd be fine.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009