For you "domestic goddesses"...2 part question

What's your cleaning schedule?
How far in advance do you plan your meals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I clean whenever I feel like it. Sometimes the house is messy. Anyone who wants to complain is welcome to clean it themselves. I plan my meals maybe the day before. Maybe.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i clean whenever my son is napping, it usually gives me enough time to clean everything, as well as after i put him to bed, i plan dinner from breakfast... when i am in there deciding what to eat for breakfast, the kitchen though, lol i clean after i use it... i hate dishes piling up lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I plan all my meals once a week before i go to the store. Anything that i can cut up or prep in advance i do on sundays. I usually make a salad and cut up fruit on sundays and wednesdays. That way there is always a healthy snack around to eat. As far as cleaning my son loves pbskids and he watches 3 of the shows so i put him and some cereal in font of the tv and clean or do what i need him to stay out of for the day.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i usually clean throughout the day. no set schedule. I cleaan when my son is napping or when he is awake. it depends on the chores really. i'm a newbie to meal planning! it really saves money when grocery shopping and saves time if the slow cooker is involved or if I make more than one meal with leftovers
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2009