What kind of formula do you use?

I use either enfamil A+ or Similac omega 3 and 6.........is it important that the formula u use have omega 3 & 6?

Danickasmom

Asked by Danickasmom at 12:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• used good start on both kids. powder form. during the day and the glass nurser bottles at night and on outings. Target carried them.... thank God. Saved my life. Bought a huuuuuuuuuuuuge case of sterile nipples on ebay, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• idk i use similac lactose free
    Anonymous

• Well, those are nutrients found in breast milk, and they are important for brain and eye development. But youre not going to find a formula that has everything in it that it should. You can only do the best you can.

Are you concerned because of the expense? Is the Omega formula more expensive and that's why you use the other sometimes?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• We always used Target brand Soy.
    Anonymous

• Answer to Ati13

They both have omega 3 & 6. and my daughter likes both of them....I buy the one thats on sale.....i was breast feeding until recently and would love to know what other women use :)....the omega formulas are definitely more expensive....
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 12:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• When my son was on formula I used Enfamil Prosobee just because I think that soy is healther for babies anyway.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Soy is the absolute worst and should be the very last choice. Read ALL about soy formula before you consider giving it to your baby.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Enfamil gentle ease. Purple can.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I use good start. :) It's the only one my son didn't spit up from or start screaming because of gas after eating it when he was younger. And it's just kinda stuck now thats the one we get :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2009