in your opinion, which wagon is the better buy??

I'm starting to think about xmas presents, and I thought a wagon might be cute for my son. he'll be 20 m/o at xmas time. I went to walmart and they have two wagons within my budget. the classic radio flyer wagon is about $48, and the plastic wagon (I think a 2 seater, has seatbelts and cup holders, also made my radio flyer) is $78...which in your opinion is the better deal?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 12:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I liked the classic that had the wood sides you could remove. You can put other stuff on it with the sides off.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• the second wagon I described (plastic one) has the removable sides, but they arent wooden.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• me personally would go with the classic look cause thats what i had when i was little and also anything plastic does not mix with my boys i would be afraid they might break it it it would get cracked some how then it would be a big loss at least the metal one wont be as likely to break
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• yes thats what i'm kinda afraid of! thats where the phrase "plastic crap" comes into play lol.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Classic all the way!
    Got2LoveMe001

Answer by Got2LoveMe001 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• We had a similar plastic wagon. The stupid thing fell apart before a year was up. bleh. Go classic.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• wow it didnt last 1 year? crazy!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I will always buy Radio Flyer when it comes to wagons. My parents bought my son the classic metal readio flyer for Christmas last year. We haven't put it together yet, but I will do so in the spring. I am a little weary of him riding in it, as it has low sides and nothing to secure him into it. If I were to have bought one, even though I love the look of the classic, I would've probably bought the high sided plastic wagon. That way I'd feel more comfortable with my son being in it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2009