Help me w/ my relationship? Am i in the wrong?

Theres more to the story..

Asked by brit041 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• It sounds like you and your boyfriend need to work some things out. Perhaps couples therapy or something.

If you've lost interest in him you need to ask yourself why. What was it about him that you liked before but don't like now? Is it that you crave the excitement of a new relationship? Are you bored?

After a while a relationship loses that excitement that it has in the beginning. But what you're left with can be so much better if you let it be.

You both cheated and that was wrong. There's no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean your relationship has to end. If you love him, and he loves you, then you should do what you could to fix things. Which is why I suggested the therapy.

Answer by amethystrse at 12:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2008