what can your 9 month old do??????

it's bragging time.......rave about your little one and all that they can do.

if your infant is not 9 months but close to it that's OK too! just state the age of your baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i just posted a question (curious about development) you can look there lol but if you want me to repeat I can do that too :-p
    o and DS will be 11 months on the 29th
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My son is 11 months.... he can walk on his own, he can "call" dada, learning how to eat with a spoon, dances, talks non stop, does a "touchdown!", he does a ton of cute things :) He's gotten big quick
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My son is 7 months old, he crawls, sits up, pulls to standing, walks around the couch while holding on with one hand,drinks from sippy and straw cups all day(bottles only at bedtime) holds cup/bottle on his own. Says hi, waves, gives kisses.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• when my son was 9 months old he could walk,hold his bottle, waves, says hi bye and talk a lil says not-uh, no, papa, mama lol he is a yr old well will be on wednesday and it is just amazing that 3 months ago was when i was thinking about using his play pen as a cage lmao j/p he is all over the place now
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009