Spinoff to how its hard to make female friends.......Do u wanna be my friend??? LMAO!

I figured since I wrote on the post about how hard it is to make female friends that I would put myslef out there, lol! If you want to make a friend here I am! I live in Kennard, Texas. My town is very very small. Kennard is located around these other towns AppleSprings, Groveton, Lufkin & Crockett. So if anyone out there lives in or around these towns & your desperate for friendship (as I am, lol) then here is a nice, honest, outspoken, always there for you type of friend. I know this sounds wiered, but I need friends LMAO!

texasmomma08

Asked by texasmomma08 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• awww i'm in arkansas, or i'd be your friend. lord knows i need adult conversations during the day! lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Awww! Your so sweet! I would love to have you as a friend! The only women I talk to is my dh's friends wifes. But they all have thier "own" friends pluse they work all the time. We only talk when they come over with thier dh's to visit my dh.
    texasmomma08

Answer by texasmomma08 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I wish you lived in California.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 1:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i was raised in Lufkin, well really Diboll but noone knows what that place is cause it is so small lol but i will be ur friend...
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Jquevara, your so sweet! I dont know know about California though Im to much of a backwoods country girl! I wouldnt know where to fit in if I lived there lol!
    texasmomma08

Answer by texasmomma08 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Yeah I know where Diboll is....I was raised in Lufkin with my mom & I went to school at Hudson. But my dads family is from Kennard & my mom moved to Alabama so my dh & I moved to Kennard to be out in the country & to be around my family.
    texasmomma08

Answer by texasmomma08 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• sorry AZ mommy here... Whats the weather like? lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• The weather here has been totally crappy! One day its hot the next day its really cold & raining its all screwed up! LoL! I wish it would pick the way it wants to be and stay that way for awhile because with it switching so much everyone keeps on getting sick. Hows the weather there? LoL!
    texasmomma08

Answer by texasmomma08 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2009