Do people give candy to adults on halloween?

I want to go trick or treating, if possible. For the candy AND the exercise- i'll be 39 weeks pregnant.

Do you think anyone would have a problem giving me candy? My husband eats candy like a pig every night (and is thin as a rail that arsehole)!

Anyways, would it be too awkward?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• If the adult was dressed up and said Trick or Treat, then yes i would give them candy. But you are going to run into people that will refuse to give you any. I think its a shame that just because your over 13, you cant get dressed up and go trick or treating!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I think you need to take a kid with you. Know any kids?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I can go with my moms group- they all have kids, but i won't have my own personal kid. I'd be holding the bag myself.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I do when they are escorting children. But no, not trick or treating on your own.

Answer by Bmat at 1:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• if your dressed up and have a bag. if you dont have a bag, pple might think you arent expecting any and same goes for any other adult that i have heard about.....some adults will right out tell you that your too old.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• take a kid with you lol... dressing ur husband up as a baby doesn't count either (my lil bro and gf did this last yr cause they have no kids) Good luck hope u score big! tell ur hubby hands off u worked hard
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I think that's messed up, I would never not give someone candy because of their age.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• If the adults are dressed up, yes I give them candy. Even if they don't have a kid with them! In my hometown, adults go trick or treating all the time. So that is probably why I don't have a problem with it.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• you should paint your belly orange and put a face on it, so it looks like a jack-o-lantern. The get a pair of old overalls and cut a hole out for the "pumpkin" You'll look like a farmer carrying a pumpkin, It will be so cute! I would give you candy!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Awww thanks, that is an adorable idea but it's going to be freezing and probably raining in washington state, lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2009