I asked a pol, not one person responded, so asking on here TMI****

husband wants me to strap one on and do him, I am not into this, I am willing to compromise, researched prostate massage, did to him, he loved it, said it was best O ever in his life, so I thought we had reached a compormise

...today, a package is delivered, I open it, it is a plastic huge, massive dildo-cost him over 79 dollars, you should see it, it is at least a foot long and thick like a tree...come on who is this man, this is no compromise, this is the opposite of compromise

I say WHF!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Bite it and leave marks on it and maybe he'll get the point.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• If your not comfortable with it, don't do it. But I think it always good to be open to new ideas. Has he ever done anything sexually for you that he really didn't want to do? Think about these things. Maybe you should try it once. Sometimes we must do things we don't really like, to make our loved ones happy.
    Anonymous

• i dont know wht the question is but the compromise shouod have been good enough...but maybe it u do it one time he'll leave you alone, maybe he really wants to try it?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Just because he bought it doesn't mean he wants you to strap it on. He might want to use it alone, or maybe together but without the strap on gear.

Now, is this something you are loath to try or is it just something that doesn't immediately turn you on? If it's the latter, then you should give it a try. If you abohor the idea, then you should do your best to make compromises while you warm up to the idea if it's something he's really wanting (which obviously it is or he wouldn't have spent $80 on a giant dildo).

We should all try our best to accomodate our lovers if we want them to remain happy with us.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• op here
    I have tryed it
    and I did not like it
    talked to him, thought I found compromise, milked prostate when giving him head, he loved it! said it was best O ever!

he also said, maybe that is what he wanted all along, was his prostate stimulated, but today I find this package with a huge dildo that he wants me to shove up his ass

what the f*ck!

and did no mention of this coming to house, I was going to be out of town, but that fell thru because I was sick, I think he wanted this to come to house when I was not here, he keep saying that I should go, i said that I did not want to get parents sick, they are old and I was very very sick!

sometimes I must do things I do not want to do to make our loved ones happy??? like strap on a 12 foot cock that weighs a ton and f*ck my "man"...I do not think so
    Anonymous

• I don't agree with the PP..if you are not comfortable with it and you told him that, he is pushing you into it and that is coersion. If I told my DH that I wasn't comfortable with something, he wouldn't persist on getting me to do it. That's part of our trusting marriage...I know that if I ask him, and he says no, he trusts that I will not bully him about it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• How much do you love him? He might like MEN.. and if you don't do it he might find someone who will. Ugh this is hard one. I wouldnt do it. Gay girls i can handle.. men getting it up the ass makes me SICK. I wish you the best of luck

Christina
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• op here
    and I can not bite it, I could not even get it in my mouth, it is redicuolouly HUGE and it must weigh 8-9-10 pounds!
    Anonymous

• I also dont jump to the fact that he may be gay because he obviously bought a dildo...if he wanted a man it would be easy and he wouldnt have to pay him 80 dollars to use his cock...LOL
    Anonymous

• Personally I'd tell him thatI married a man and not another woman. You tried to compromise and he's shoving it in your face making you feel uncomfortable. Let him know that your answer is no and if he don't like it then shove it himself where the sun don't shine.
    Anonymous