My 11 month baby got the H1N1 VACCINE TODAY ??

I send my mother to the doc office cause my baby had a rash and she comes telling me that the doctor put him the h1n1 vaccine am very worry I think that dosen't work am so worry am even crying could that vaccine do something to my 11 month old baby so advice pleaseee

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• just watch ur baby. like any other shot dont freak
    Anonymous

• just watch your baby, i'm surprised your mother allowed that and that they did it without u

Anonymous

• I would be SO angry!! The maker of the vaccine is not recommending it for children that young, I am shocked that your ped would give your son that vaccine without your consent. I feel very strongly about the vaccine and would most likely change ped offices if mine did that. I think it's unlikely that anything will happen, but make sure you keep a close eye on him, particularly for the next 24 hours.

Answer by missanc at 1:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

am in sc and they are given the vaccined to kids 6 mts and older. my kids are not geeting ti but i went to the cdc website and they also have it for kids 6 mts and older
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009