My son is 7 months old, He will be 9 months @ x-mas. What should I get him? What are you getting for your LO?

I'm really not sure what to get for him. He has so many toys already and his room is on the small side. I plan to donate some to goodwill, but what could I get him that he would really like? Any toys your 9 month old loves?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We opted for tetthing rings and clothes since she also had a lot of toys already...she wasn't really interested in the gifts at that age anyway...now at 2 she was only interested in the wrapping paper and getting all of it off the packages and then on to the next wrapped box.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i did layaway. i got him a toy fpor the stroller, am getting him the fisher price learn and crawl farm. i got him somethign esle but dont remember what and of course clothes.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• We have so many toys already and so much family that buys things that I usually get my kids just clothes and one toy. Last year my youngest was 11 months old and I got him a helicopter that makes noise. He loved it. I also on their first Christmas get them a first christmas ornament.
    Anonymous

• My son will be 13 months old at Christmas. We are getting him a Little People set - to add to the ones we already have from my older kids, a few puzzles with a puzzle rack, books, and a Leapfrog Scout (that my 1 year old nephew has and LOVES)

Answer by missanc at 2:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• my son will be about 5 and a half months... we're getting him the leapfrog scout, a taggie blanket, this leapfrog table that has a bunch of musical and playful stuff, and some other smaller infant toys... it's undoubtedly too much for a 5 month old... but i'm very excited about his first christmas (especially since i'll be there for it, i work shift work at a police dept and being the rookie i got super lucky to have the holiday off with my family!)
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2009