not really a question BUT....

my 2 month old LOVES looking @ pics of my 3 y/o dd....she's his best buddy and if she's not in here talking to him, he stares at a pic of her right by his swing..so cute! lol

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Looking at people or pics of people were always my kids fave things to do too! I made them little photo album books by laminating family pics, hole punched w/a ring through them. They were their fave items to have in the stroller, carseat etc. : ) Sibling love makes a mom's heart feel good doesn't it!? <3 <3
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Aww my daughter does that with her big brothers pics too He is 5 years old. I think it is the love for a big brother LOL
    It is too cute
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• awww my ds does that with any pics of ppl lol he loves looking at pictures all the time. o and he has a baby doll he cuddles lol he's funny
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009