whats the fine line between baby blues and PPD?

So I gave birth on Oct. 1st...and it hasnt been TOO bad...I TRY my hardest to keep upbeat about everything, but most of it is putting on a front. I can;t enjoy anything anymore, and just cry for NO REASON all the time! I cant stand the way i look now (and i bounced back from the baby quickly! already in pre pregnancy clothes, no stretch marks or anything!) i have a wonderful husband, and everything is great, so i know i SHOULD be happy, but parts of the day i am, and other parts im not, and then i get upset at myself for being upset because i dont want to be! I have stayed on top of housework, cooking,cleaning, laundry, taking care of baby, and that doesnt bother me at all, and everyone says to slow down but when im not doing it, i feel like im not doing my part, and im just lazy...plus it gives me time to just sit and think about things and then i get all worked up again =/ So when do i need to seek help if it keeps up??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had the baby clues, but it waas cuz i was having a horrible time bf. do u feel like you wnat to hurt yourself or the baby? do u feel like you dont wnat to take careof the baby or yourself? if so you have ppd. is k dont worry just asked your doctor for help. first of all your job ios to take careof the baby!! yoyur dh can worry about the house. your not superowman relax it will get better.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2009