What do you think when you see women who are heavily tattooed?

I have 14 tattoos and I get looks and questions all the time. I really don't mind it, but sometimes I would really like to know what those looks mean, Do they admire my tattoos or do they think badly of me?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really don't care 1 way or the other. I don't have any but don't mind if my friends do.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 1:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i like tattoos, i have 2 and want more but don't have the money right now
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I want to know how they got all of them to blend in together without looking weird or if they already had them all planned out...I can't figure how to get my back to blend with my 'tramp' as one is dragons and phoneixs and the other is a vine and butterfly
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Sorry to tell you but I think they are thinking badly of you. I am working on not being so judgemental...
    Anonymous

• i look at women who have a lot of tattoos and men as well. I mmostly am trying to see what they have...LOL im just curious but I dont want to stop them and ask cause I usually only see ppl with a lot of tats when Im out and about and when im out and about i have stuff to do.

and no i dont think their thinking badly most ppl are just curious like me...ppl who automatically think badly are just judgemental prudes
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I admit that I am one to stare, BUT I don't do it because I am judging, its because I am looking to see what you have done.
    I think that its your body, so you can do what you want to it. I have one tat, and plan to get more, but being preggo prevents that lol

let people judge, it just shows their not happy with themselves. :)
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 1:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I admire them. I love tattoos. I do think they can be a little excessive, but usually they look good :) Most people know when to call it quits.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I don't care...sometimes I really like it, depending. I saw a girl with a half sleeve on one arm and it was really nice! I liked it, but some girls think it's trashy to have tattoos. who cares, though? If they like them, that's cool. If not, then whatever. It's your body and they don't have to look if they don't want to.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 1:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My husband loves tattoos and depending on what the tattoo is and what it means I admire them. For me its not about how many, but what they stand for and what the purpose is behind them.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I am sure it's some of both. Personally, I am always interested in the artwork and the only negative thoughts I have are of wondering what kind of job a person is able to get with full-sleeves. I have several friends who have sleeves and neck tattoos, and some of them are tattoo artists, but the others are stuck in dead-end jobs, in part due to their appearances. I have a few tattoos on my back, put there in part to not limit myself as far as a career. So I always get curious about what heavily tattooed people do for a living if they aren't in the body modification industry, or some industry where it's totally acceptable, such as the music business.
    In another life, I think I'd be covered with them. :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2009