***TMI*** ok, how many of you have or would..

strap on a massive foot long, 9 pound log and do your husband with he had his feet in the air?

does this turn any woman on?
or only the ones getting payed moeny on porn videos

I am the only woman in the world who has a husband that suddenly has gotten into this?

I want to be the woman, and I want a MAN who wants to make love to a woman

not

me pretending to be some kind of he/she and doing my man like he is the woman

HELP ME, I WANT TO RUN AWAY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• How many times are you going to post this...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• then run away.. u can not force someone not to like something.
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• How many times are you going to post this...TWO SO FAR, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RESPOND OR READ

THEN DO NOT
    Anonymous

• you said you posted it in a poll as well so that makes 3 times...my point is, are you not getting the answers you want or is this just for drama? Why not just run away from your man if he will not listen to you instead of asking for advise that, from what I've seen, is to tell him no.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Your man wants to be with a tranny... tell him you're not the one and if he doesn't want to be a man then he should be the one running away. Then again there are those handfull of guys who just want to endulge in ass-play with their wives and have no desire of ever bieng with a man..... Who am I kidding, your man is Bi, get out of there while you still can!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Again, GROSS
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• A guy asking to do it, is pretty normal but a guy asking to have it done is gay or pretty screwed up in the head.
    Anonymous

• i do not think it is gay. It feels good for men, it's not because they secretly are gay. Tell him to buy himself a butt plug, so he can take care of himself.

What is SO FUNNY! I have a girlfriend who really wants to do this to her husband. She wants to strap on a dildo & go to town on him! He wants nothing to do with it though, maybe he is scared that he might like it. She is too funny when explaining this to the ladies....haha!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Actually, I've seen this posted before asking the exact same thing, so I think OP is up to more then 3! Seriously, if you haven't gotten the answers you want by now, it may be time to rush your husband or both of you to a therapist. I think this problem is bigger then CM can handle!
    Anonymous

• its not gay. its very pleasurable for the man and for many alpha dominant males..they actually do this to help balance themself out and calm down

but ifyour not into it. TELL HIM. just be honest

this is a VERY common thing to be honest with you. itsmostly popular other than gays amongst high profile alpha males...again, balance factor. you would be suprised
    Anonymous