What's your favorite thing about being a mom?

We may all be different kind of moms and others like to judge eachother for that reason, but when it comes down to it, we are moms that love our children... please no bashing.

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Watching my children grow.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I love feeling needed by so many people. I know they'll eventuallly leave the nest but for now I'm basquing in it all. From the cupcakes for school, the trick or treating, staying up all night wrapping Christmas gifts, latenight PB&J sandwiches, bathing the dog together, and finding lost gloves and hats in the sofa cushions. I love it all!! :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I love every single moment that my DD saids momma or a new word and my most favorites is all the kisses and snuggles and laughs that we have together everyday. She is the light of my life and no matter how old she is she will always be my little buddle of joy and my best friend forever.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I love those moments when things are hectic, I feel like I'm going to faint b/c I'm so overwhelmed, and my 2-year-old nuzzles up to me and says, "I luh you momma". AHHHHHH, brings me right back down to earth. She is my calm in the storm.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• My kids, when they are not fighting and say and do the sweetest, funniest things. I mean they are really great kids, even though I want to kill them sometimes. Last night my oldest was coughing so I brought her a drink, she asked to have the cup stay in her room, cause she may need another drink. It was so cute in her half asleep voice. My youngest saying "need help" instead of screaming. They do the simple little heartfelt things that I wouldn't change for the world. They are my favorite part of being a Mom.

twin girls

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Getting to be a kid again sometimes, and seeing the world through innocent eyes. I thought I was a bleeding heart BEFORE I was a mom, but now I want to wipe the earth clean of all scum for the sake of all kids. The very best part are the hugs!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• So many things.

I love the snuggles before bedtime and early in the morning. I love watching them grow and learn. I love seeing things through their eyes. I love making memories with them.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Sure sometimes I get tired and want my son to be happy with Daddy taking care of him, but I honestly love that he's a mommy's boy. He prefers me for cuddles, kisses, hugs, and play time. He'll play with daddy just fine, but he rarely goes to daddy for cuddle time. I love being able to soothe my son, and making him laugh makes my week! The best part of being a mom is interacting with him and watching him grow. He's soo smart (I know every mom says that haha), and I love watching him try new things and figuring things out for himself.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009