Adult costume ideas? What do you think about this idea?

Got any good ideas for adult costumes? My best friend and I are going to an adult only halloween party. We are thinking of going as a tag team. Get two shits and fabric marker ..one shirt will say tag and the other team..we will handcuff our self to each other and pin some condoms on our shirts. We will carry a pumpkin and hand out condoms? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's hillarious.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I think that it's a CUTE idea. I think you two could come up with something better then a tag team. To me it sounds a little cheap putting yourself out there if you know what I mean.
    Anonymous

• LOL... I like it
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

Whatever!!!

She's just upset because she doesnt have a costume idea yet...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• dh and I are going as sweeny todd and mrs Lovett.

coffee and a donut.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I honestly don't get it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I don't get it either?
    Anonymous

• LOL! I may be really dumb but I don't get it either! 2 shits and a fabric marker with some condoms? What is it supposed to be?
    Anonymous

• Shyma

ummm ya I do have a costume. I am a little more thoughtful about how i present myself and being a CHEAP SLUT is not my cup of tea. If the OP wants to be a TAG TEAM then so be it she ask us our opinion and i gave mine so bashing on me cause you have nothing better to do then so be it.

Anonymous

• gross and immature
    Anonymous