have u ever gotten advise from rude and unmature people on this line

Yesterday I was on this line and a lady was makin comments about bout me and as I looked threw the questions and ans she was doin this 2 others I thought this line was 2 support and help people and not the make them feel bad about there self because u really dnt knw wad there going threw on that day how could u solve this problem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• anon 2:21 may have been an ass- but spoke truth. sometimes the truth hurts. i do not condone the bad behavior of seek and destroy, that is so prevalent on CM, however... i am inclined to agree that there are people who frequent this sight who could definitely benefit from some basic literacy courses. myself, as a HS dropout, do not have the wiggle room to criticize. oh, wait, i CAN spell criticize! i also know the distinction between your & you're, and how you're supposed use them in your sentences.

my point, though you may call me an ass too- we are entitled to our opinions, and not all of them are nice. the difference is, some of us are just honest, some are just mean. me, i'm just honest, and have no ill intent, regardless of what i am perceived as. that's why i do not hide behind an anon post.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Welcome to Cafe Mom. What you describe is common, usually from people posting anonymous. Don't let THEM scare you off. There are lots of REAL mom's on here who
    will help and that really is why we are on here. Hang in there and ignore the haters!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• If you ask for advice you are going to get advice you may not want to hear.

Why would this be just for support? If you want support you already have your mind made up and don't need to ask a question.

If you are a mom you might want to learn how to write a sentence before your kid does in second or third grade. There are websites to help or adult basic education courses.
    Anonymous

• Anon :21... you are an ass!
    Anonymous