This is SWEET!

Dalia Mogahed, President Obama's faith-based Muslim advisor, participate on a British TV show, via telephone, hosted by members of the extremist Islamic supremacy group Hizb ut Tahrir, she claimed Sharia Law is misunderstood by the West and told the audience that most Muslim women she interviewed wanted it!

Man these Advisers rock! Don't you think?

Here to make it even BETTER! The Islam Channel, the station this show is aired, is an "Islamist" TV outlet run by CEO Mohammed Ali Harrath, a convicted terrorist who is wanted by Interpol!

I am feeling fuzzy! Aren't you?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/6274387/Obama-adviser-says-Sharia-Law-is-misunderstood.html

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well that just shocks the heck out of me!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Seems to me it would be very helpful to get a list of requirements, restrictions and punishments for disobedience which are Sharia law. Plus get a clear statement of how Sharia law deals with people who are not members of their club.

Just get the facts out there so we can see for ourselves whether it is possible to "compromise" with this lifestyle. ... From what I have heard said by a couple of women who grew up under Sharia, it is not - Sharia is by nature, by its own wording in the Q'ran, paternalistic and totalitarian.

If I have misunderstood, I would be VERY relieved.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Wow. Yep, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. *sigh* Let's oppress women, because that is what they really WANT.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Well this is an example of what bothers me.

The Qur'an says that Allah curses the one who harms the Prophet in this world and He connected harm of Himself to harm of the Prophet. There is no dispute that anyone who curses Allah is killed and that his curse demands that he be categorized as an unbeliever. The Judgment of the unbeliever is that he is killed

Under Sharia a non-Muslim is worth half that of a Muslim... that seems fair right?
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• All of this good news.

Believers know all of this is a judgement on Europe and the Americas for forgetting God.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• What is the law under sharia for a rape victim?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Btw, at this point you are abusing sarcasm.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Well, I'll answer my own question. Under Sharia, a rape must be confirmed by four male witnesses, or the victim is convicted of adultery. The penalty of which ranges from floggings to death. I don't know how many times four men will stand around and watch a rape happen. Being alone with a man that is not related to you is a punishable crime.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• banging head into wallyeah warm and fuzzy (sarcasm)

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2009